Maxima stainless steel filter bag housings
The Sun Central HEXB45 Maxima Top Entry Bag Housing comes in either 304 or 316 stainless steel (electro polished) with patented bypass free pressure seal collar, and 2 inch inlet/outlet connections.
Standard features are Buna-N gasket, stand assembly (legs) and stainless steel retaining basket.
The HEXB45 has a clean water flow rate of 24 m3/hour at 10 bar pressure and temperature of 120C.
There are various options available such as glass bead blast or sanitary surface treatment; a range of inlet/outlet connects such as NPT and BSP; as well as Viton or EPDM seal gaskets.
FLOWLINE™ filter housings
A versatile, heavy-duty but cost-effective filter housings.
- Best choice for industrial, commercial and OEM applications that do not require a code stamp. The standard design is available with threaded or flanged connections.
- Cost-effective design incorporates all of the features heavy duty applications demand but in a light-weight construction.
- Special design uses a minimum number of welds for a smooth, easy to clean interior surface.
- For filter bags sizes 01 and 02.
- 316 stainless steel construction means superior corrosion resistance and consistent performance year after year. A smooth, bead-blasted finish makes it easy to completely clean the interior of the housing.
Sub-micron absolute filter bags
- FDA Compliant Polypropylene Composite Matrix Bags, 0.2 and 0.5 micron 95% absolute rating
- Fits and seals in most brands of standard bag housings
- High oil absorbent capabilities, able to retain trace oil up to twenty five times own dry weight
- Broad chemical compatibilities
- Fibre migration and extractable free media treatment
- High flow rate, low pressure drop
- Recommended flow rate for size 2 bag 10 m3/h