Perforated materials are used for screening and sorting. Manufacturing a perforated plate involves cold punching sheets with an arrangement of holes in various shapes, sizes and patterns.
- Strong and durable
- Smooth topped and resistant to winding, aging and corrosion
- Locally manufactured
- Available in almost any type of material e.g. high carbon, stainless steel, mild steel and other alloys
- Available in a full range of thicknesses
- Custom designed for your specific needs.
- Sand and gravel
- Mineral processing
- Aggregate industry
- Industrial applications
Aperture Types & Sizes
Subject to the material type, thickness, aperture type and the size of the plate, we can produce:
- Perforated sheets manufactured with with a wide variety of patterns: Round, Square, Rectangular, Oblong, Hex, Slotted
- Perforated plates from 0.5 up to 20mm thick
- Aperture sizes varying from 0.50mm to 90mm