WIKA Bi metal thermometers
This series of thermometers is designed for installation in pipes, vessels, plant and machinery in the chemical industry, petrochemical industry, process technology and food industry
Sheath and case are made of stainless steel. To allow fitting to the process, different installation lengths and process connections are available.
Through the high protection class of the thermometer (IP 65) and its liquid damping, operation under high vibration conditions is possible.
Process Industry Series
Suitable for media such as air, water, oil, gas, and chemicals that will not attack stainless steel 316. Typical applications will be in a general industrial heating, air- conditioning, food, petroleum, and chemical industry.
- 50, 63, 80, 100,125, 160mm dial
- S/steel case and crimp or bayonet bezel
- 1/2" fixed or adjustable connection. Bottom, rear or adjustable angle
- Stem dia 6mm std. Stem length 63 to 610mm long
- - 30 to +600 deg. C
- Accuracy 1.6% F.S.
Sanitary Diaphragm Sealed, threaded
Threaded design quick coupling facilitates easy removal for cleaning purposes. Intended for sterile hygienic service in the food and beverage, dairy, brewery and pharmaceutical industry.
- Stainless steel 316.
- Filling fluids compatible with the process medium.
- Threaded DN 25…..80 and SMS 11/2” and 2”
- Pressure -100…0… 2500kPa
- Process Temp: -20 to + 120’C.
Sanitary Diaphragm Sealed, clamped
Clamp design quick coupling facilitates easy removal for cleaning purposes. Intended for
sterile hygienic service in the food and beverage, dairy, brewery and pharmaceutical industry.
- Stainless steel 316. Tri-clover Clamp DN 25…..80
- Pressure -100…0… 2500kPa.
- Process Temp -20 to + 120’C