GRATEX® SS STAINLESS STEEL GRATING
Conforms to ISO 9001:2000 standards
- It features "pyramid" transverse bars which are hand assembled with rigid bearer bars, then jig-welded to ensure dimensional stability.
- Standard panels size: 1200mm x 2400mm.
Special sizes and customising (such as cut-outs, shaping, banding and complete structures) are available on request.
- Available in 3Cr12, 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- Finishes include pickled and passivated mill finish and electro-polished.
- Two bearer bar designs are offered:
Non-serrated: For general purpose use
Serrated: Offering skid resistance in wet or oily conditions
- Standard bearer bar depths are:
25mm, 27mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 90mm, and 100mm.
All are available in 3.0mm and 4.5mm thicknesses. See Load/Span Tables.
GRATEX® SS STAINLESS STEEL GRATING is offered with non-standard bearer bar depths and pitches to suit abnormal load conditions.
1. The kg/m² loadings are the maximum allowable uniformly distributed loadings for that span
2. The kg loadings are the maximum unfactored cente-line load per metre
3. The Load/Span tables are based on a maximum tensile stress of 165 MPa and elastic deflections of not more than span/200 or 10mm, whichever is the lesser when subjected to the appropriate unfactored load
4. All the above to be taken as nominal and should not be used as guaranteed values